2012 was a great stitching year thanks in large part to the WIPocalypse
Who knew those crazy, lazy Mayans could have such an impact all these years later?
Of the original thirteen WIPs on the WIPocalypse list, I finished eight of them!
- A Good Marriage – Lizzie*Kate: Completed 1/12/2012
- Mermaid Round Robin – Mirabilia: Completed 9/28/2012
- Liberty Lane – Country Cottage Needleworks: Completed 2/12/2012
- Sea to Shining Sea – Little House Needleworks: Completed 9/26/2012
- Lilac Pixie – Mirabilia: Completed 11/22/2012
- Masquerade – Ink Circles: Completed 11/11/2012
- Toy Store – Mill Hill: Completed 3/12/2012
- Haunted House – Mill Hill: Completed 5/16/2012
I added eight more small WIPs and five of those are completed, too.
- Snow Charmer – Mill Hill: Completed 7/6/2012
- Goblins Welcome – Mill Hill: Completed 10/14/2012
- Winter Wonderland – Mill Hill: Completed 12/9/2012
- Sew & Sew – Mary Garry: Completed 12/22/2012
- Tower of London – Textile Heritage: Completed 12/27/2012
Color me completely surprised
In the spirit of “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it…” I have plans for 2013 WIPocalypse stitching… see the next post!