I created my own “sweet 16″ list for March and I planned to spend two days on each or at least 5 hours, whatever worked out.
This was definitely the most ambitious plan I’d ever come up with for Heather’s annual March Madness.
I did manage to stitch every day. I only left one piece with less than five hours added. I also netted to the same number of WIPs I started with… I had three new starts and three finishes (two of the new starts were completed).
Here’s what I worked on… (* new starts, # finishes)
- TW’s Noah’s Ark
- Pine Mountain Pillow America Spots* #
- LHN Brave Hearts
- Textile Heritage Fairy Tale Bookmark
- Hinzeit Dark Shadows
- Textile Heritage Welsh Farm* #
- Primrose Needleworks LUV Letters (forgot the pic.. drat!)
- Sheepish Designs Betsy
- Lanarte Tuscany
- Glendon Place Plum Pudding
- Country Kids A Pirate’s Life
- Country Cottage – June Cottage # (above)
- Chatelaine – Egyptian Mandala
- Mill Hill Clarissa Cow
- TW’s 12 Days of Christmas – Drummer
- JABCO The Boys are Back in Town*
For April we have
Dip your needle into the vast swath of fabric dedicated to your BIGGEST projects!
I’ve got a few options here… Sometime this month I plan to pick up:
- Mirabilia Spring Queen
- Chatelaine Egyptian Garden (on 28-ct it is definitely the largest WIP!)
- Stars for a New Millennium